Seems like I’ve been making more and more websites with the e-commerce power of WooCommerce at the helm. I came across an article from WooCommerce today called “10 WooCommerce extensions for holiday success.”
The more I create WooCommerce-backed websites the more I realize how different each one is. There’s usually an add-on, extension or separate plugin to help customize the e-commerce experience.
I thought I would help highlight these plugins just in case someone has any interest in them. After all, the holidays are right around the corner and 73% of holiday purchases are influenced by discounts and other promotions.
Please check out the article for details about the extensions:
Coupons, discounts, and special promotions
- Show available discounts right on your site (Smart Coupons)
- Create custom URLs that apply coupons automatically (URL Coupons)
- Send store credit to deserving customers (Store Credit)
- Give something away with a special coupon code (Free Gift Coupons)
Ensuring smooth shipments
- Add tracking information to your orders (Shipment Tracking)
- Ship items from one order to multiple destinations (Ship To Multiple Addresses)
- Allow customers to select their own delivery date (Order Delivery)
Make holiday deadlines clear
- Add an in-cart order deadline (Cart Notices)
- Add product-specific deadlines with conditional messages (Conditional Content)
- Create downloadable content for your product pages (Product Documents)
If you’re interested in getting any of these extensions, please contact us.